I had a great time with my husband today, we ate at The Smith and picked up some doughnuts at the Doughnut Plant. I can't tell you how much reflection I've done today, and how blessed I realized I truly am. I made it through another year and that's gotta count for something!
For my outfit I kept it quiet simple, I donned an all black ensemble, with a minimal amount of jewelry and the most radiant trench of my life.
Here I'm Wearing:
- A black, long sleeve, shirt from Target. $8
- A black skirt from Forever21. $10.80
- A black pair of tights from Onestopplus.com. $12
- A tall black pair of boots from Forever21. $26
- Necklace from the wholesale district. $3
- A floral trench coat from Forever21. $34
- And a burgundy, reversible, Moschino bag. (gifted)