As much as I love leopard print, (and if you don't believe me when I say that I love leopard print just you wait and see), my all time favorite print is that of a giraffe. It's sad that this print isn't given as much time to shine as does its fellow print, which is leopard, because it is just so damn elegant and sophisticated.
Message to retailers and the designers who market what's in a stores Lookbook: Please, please, please let this print take center stage more often...the world needs it.
Here I'm wearing:
- An orange necklace from the wholesale district. $2
- A black tank from Old Navy. $12
- A black skirt from Forever21. $10.80
- Black tights from Onestopplus.com. $12
- Black Rocket Dog shoes from Marshalls. $19.99
- And the piece de resistance, a giraffe print cardigan from Forever21 circa four years ago. $22.80