I thought I'd give you some Island of Dr. Moreau realness in this post, just a hybrid of beautiful and amazing creatures.
I got this cute little headband for liiiiike less than five bucks in this rose gold and in black, #winning. I thought it suit the look over all and added just the right amount of whimsy and shimma shimma.
Now let's discuss this here dress.
I am in absolute LOVE with it! I first saw it when Glitterandblazers on Instagram hauled it in a YouTube video. I paused the video and immediately went to ASOS.com and gotz ta searching for it. Sadly...it was completely sold out, a few weeks later I heard the call of the dress and thought I'd give the search one more go. Amazingly, the dress was there in-stock again in every size, in all its animal print glory....you know I bought that bitch right?
It has everything you could look for in a dress without pockets; pizzazz (some ZAZAZOO), comfortability, special details (like the slight eyelash lace and the squiggle stitch), and a remarkable ability to make you feel like the baddest with little to no effort.
Straight Bodak Yellow Feels.
What I'm Wearing:
- Headband from Rainbow. $2-$4 (Something cute that'll go with the other alternatives below, HERE)
- Necklace from Forever21. $6
- Suedette moto jacket from GSLoveme.com. $20 (On Sale, similar HERE that best matches the alternate color of the dress)
- Dress from ASOS.com. $40 (On Sale, similar HERE in a different color...but don't buy em' all up because I want one in this color too, LOL)
- Bracelet from the wholesale district. $5
- Boots from Avenue.com. $30 (On Sale)