A long time friend and fellow creative, Angelic Vanessa, has proven herself time and time again, to be one of the most creative individuals I've had the pleasure of knowing and collaborating with.
Her unique use of motion and "everything floral" and dream-like aesthetic has been mastered over the course of 10+ years.
She is a natural born artist in every sense of the word and exudes this through every inch of her being and her style reflects the creative interlaying dimensions of her infinite imagination.
She's a creator of worlds and uses still and moving images as a medium to invite you into the many worlds she creates.
Below are the links to her websites.
Take a peek at what this stylish creative, Brooklyn grown, NYC Native has to offer.
What she's wearing:
- Ruffled Mixed Print Top from mother's closet. $0
- Brown Dress with Pyramid Studs from the late great Daffy's. $20 (Gifted)
- Sunglasses from who can remember where. $250 (Gifted)
- Bag from Mandee. $30
- Rings from a street-fair and Forever21. $2
- Earrings from a random website. $30
- Boots from Gojane.com. $40