Can we take several more moments for this ridiculously marvelous jacket? I mean.....
I plan to wear it till the wheels come off, all through the spring and fall of this year. If you hadn't noticed already....this is the oxblood version of the recent post featuring the black one, equally as bad ass.
I had no idea, as I put this outfit together, that I'd end up looking as though I was a super rad horse rider.....
It couldn't be clearer how I feel about this here jackt (mostly if you read my #NoParking post)
I felt it nessessary to throw on these gold metalic jeans from Fashion to figure, a pair of mt wine colored otk boots, and to rock the bag my main bish bought me for Christmas. I also paired it with this sharkbite longsleeve from Walmart.com and cuffed the jacket sleeves into the sleeves of the shirt....it's a look.
Needless to say, this jacket was the best snag of 2016 and I couldn't be happier or more stoked to play this son of a bish out.
What I'm Wearing:
- This BOMB AF leatherette jacket is from GSLovesme.com. $38 (On sale)
- Sunnies from Torrid. $15
- Head scarf from who knows where and for lord knows how much...but it was inexpensive.
- Top is from Walmart.com $7
- Gold sparkly jeans from FashionToFigure $ (50% off sale)
- Bag from Macy's Backstage. $30 (Christmas gift)
- Boots from Avenue.com. $30 (On super sale. Similar and in my opinion much cuter, HERE)