When I saw this vest in Rainbow I nearly died. It was just fabulous and I knew I couldn't leave that store with out purchasing it. I love how with patience and a good eye you can find unique pieces to go in your wardrobe without going BROKE!
I paired it with some super casual jeans, my black beanie (which I hope you don't get tired of because it's a staple in my wardrobe), and a white and grey feather printed long sleeve I purchased from Walmart....Walmart.
I'm telling you man, DON'T SLEEP!
Whatever it is you choose to buy, even if it's $2, style that BAD BOY like it's a million bucks. No one is looking at the price.....and if they are.... then they're missing the point.
You can buy clothes but you can't buy STYLE.
Here I'm Wearing:
- My most favorite tan tall boots from Forever21. $26
- My black beanie that was handmade by Hats, Gloves, Mittens OH MY! $0(Gifted)
- Grey jeans from Forever21. $
- White feather printed top from Walmart.com. $ 5
- Taupe scarf. $0 (Gifted)
- Distressed brown leatherette vest from Rainbow. $16
- Jewelry from the Soho. $2-$7