It's quite clear throughout my blog that I like things to have unexpected touches, twists, and turns, however, I do have a classic side from time to time.
I do fancy the monochromatic look and have dabbled in this look using other color schemes before. Believe me when I say, you will see more of that on my blog as well as some other inspired looks based on ongoing trends.
And Yes, to complete a monochromatic look you would typically have to fully commit to that scheme all throughout, but most of the time I like throwing in at least one POP of color.
In this case it was a classic choice of POP, red.
Red lips and red shoes.
I also chose my accessories to keep in the monochromatic scheme and not detract from the POP of my lips and shoes.
And lastly, a clear umbrella as to not cover up my look from the world....
I promise I'm not conceited.
So of course the weather man had me out here with an umbrella waiting for the rain, but as per usual the weatherman is unreliable, so I had to carry an umbrella for the non-rain...all day.
Here I'm Wearing:
- A Grey Chevron Print Shift Dress from Forever21. $22.80
- A Black Chloe Blazer from Torrid. $ 54.50 (Gifted)
- Necklace from the Wholesale District. $3.50
- Red Patent Leatherette Kitten Heeled Shoes from Target $29.99
- Black Shades from a street vender in Soho. $5 talked down from $15